The numbers help tell the story of Bills quarterback Josh Allen’s historic night | Buffalo Bills News | NFL
• Second NFL quarterback aged 25 or younger to win his first three playoff games at home, joining New England’s Drew Bledsoe in 1996-97. Second Bills quarterback to win three home playoff games, behind only Kelly’s eight.
• Has 122 completed playoff careers, second only to Kelly (322) in franchise history. He also became the fourth quarterback in NFL history aged 25 or younger with at least 120 completions in the playoffs, behind Mahomes (191), Andrew Luck (147) and Dan Marino (131).
• Allen’s 1,389 passing yards in the playoffs are second in franchise history behind Kelly (3,863) and make him the sixth quarterback in league history at the age of 25 or less to have at least 1,300, joining Mahomes (2,324), Luck (1,829), Marino (1,680), Ben Roethlisberger (1,547) and Bernie Kosar (1,399).
• First quarterback in NFL history to have at least 1,300 passing yards and 300 rushing yards in his first five playoff games.
• Has two 300-yard passing games in the playoffs. Only Kelly, with three, has more in franchise history.
• Allen’s 63.87 completion percentage is the best in franchise history among quarterbacks with at least 25 attempts, ahead of Reich (56 of 89, 62.92%). Allen’s 10 career playoff touchdowns rank second in team history behind Kelly’s 21. and Kosar (10).