Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy partial list hides secrets of the story
Eidos Montreal has unveiled a partial list of trophies for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. They’ve decided not to announce the must-see and story-related trophies to avoid spoilers for those who want to go blind, but the trophies they revealed show many different ways to send. enemies.
The partial list of trophies details 34 different trophies, including Platinum. In addition to the following, there will be 25 unmissable and secret story trophies that are not included in this list, i.e. Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy will have a total of 59 trophies including Platinum. While the value of the Platinum Trophy is fairly easy to determine, none of the other trophies have any value, so we don’t yet know if it’s Bronze, Silver, or Gold. You can get a taste of the collectibles, outfits, and the many different ways to take out enemies in the partial list below.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Trophy List – (No Spoilers)
- This is what we do – Get all trophies
- Personal improvement – Buy your first Star-Lord ability
- Dynamic team – Invest in at least one special ability for Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot
- Fully loaded – Invest in all special abilities for all companions
- Instant gel – Acquire the ice element for Star-Lord blasters
- Shock and fear – Acquire the element of lightning for Star-Lord blasters
- Fan friction – Acquire the wind element for Star-Lord blasters
- Lava launcher – Acquire the plasma element for Star-Lord blasters
- Come get me – Resurrect a fallen team member
- Stagger Swagger – Stagger 25 enemies
- No way, Nova Corps – Interrupt a Nova Centurion with Gamora’s call to action
- Slakebuster – Interrupt a Slakebeast with Drax’s call to action
- Groot Canal – Interrupt a loader with Groot’s call to action
- Drax the Dismemberer – Dismember an Inquisitor with Drax’s call to action
- Unstoppable strength – Reach the maximum possible Momentum 10 times
- The crowd goes wild – Perform a flair attack 10 times
- Put them up, shoot them down – Defeat 15 staggered enemies with a charged shot
- Hell of bullets – Defeat 15 enemies with Star-Lord’s Fan the Hammer ability
- Add injury to insult – Defeat 10 enemies affected by Drax’s Wrath of Katath ability
- Trained to perfection – Defeat 10 enemies with Gamora’s Executioner ability
- Boom show – Defeat 20 enemies with Rocket’s five barrel barrage
- Herbal remedy – Revive or heal companions 10 times with Groot’s Flora feat
- Altitude adjustment – Defeat 20 enemies with Star-Lord’s Eye of the Hurricane
- Killer friendship – Perform an Auto-Combo with Gamora
- Katathian handshake – Perform an Auto-Combo with Drax
- Aiming aid – Perform an Auto-Combo with Rocket
- Frame! – Perform an Auto-Combo with Groot
- Thoughtful captain – Find half of the Guardian collectibles
- Managerial skills – Find all Guardian collectibles for a Guardian
- Like a glove! – Find and equip an outfit
- Fashion passion – Find and equip all outfits
- Knowledge accumulator – Collect 65% of all Quillopedia entries in each category
- Galactic frugality – Pay your Nova Corps fine
- Eat it, rodent – Win the bet against Rocket
The developer insists that all trophies can be won regardless of accessibility settings or difficulty players use. In addition to different audio and language settings, the game comes with three preset difficulties and the ability to customize the difficulty using a variety of different options. There are also many different accessibility settings, which you can see below.
Accessibility settings for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Guardians Mode Entry Type – Hold / Press
- Star-Lord Ability Entry Type – Hold / Press
- Vibration – On off
- Reverse X / Y axis (Default + Spaceship) – On off
- Reverse stick (spaceship) – On off
- X / Y axis sensitivity – Cursors
- Volume settings (Master, sound effects, voice, music) – Cursors
- Licensed audio– On off. This option removes all copyrighted music content and replaces it with alternatives in some cases.
- Customizable speaker configuration – allows gamers to select the audio configuration profile best suited to their needs.
- Mono speaker setup – allows gamers to have all audio directed to a single channel.
- Loud volume– Slide. Set the loudest sounds to the highest playback level to help minimize sudden spikes in the soundscape.
- Equalizer presets – This feature is intended to support players who wish to adjust specific frequencies. For example, players who suffer from tinnitus or are sensitive to specific sounds can reduce the presence of these problematic frequencies by selecting a suitable profile.
- Focus blending – On off. Allows players to experience the game with more emphasis on the narrative and gameplay elements of the soundscape.
- Subtitles – On off
- Subtitles heard – On off
- Closed captions – On off
- Display character name – On off
- Subtitle size – Very small to very large
- Letter spacing – Slide
- Force bold text – On off
- Activate the background – On off
- Invert background color – On off
- Background opacity – Slide
In addition to the usual presets, we have allowed players to independently adjust many sub-options for difficulty.
- Easy – You got that
- Destined – You have that, probably
- Hard – You don’t have that
- Custom – I do it my way
Sub-categories of difficulty settings
- Slow Guardian Mode – Slide. This value represents how much time is slowed down while in Guardians mode. The higher the value, the greater the deceleration. 1 represents a full pause, while 0 is not a slowdown at all.
- Damage inflicted – Very low to very high. The higher this setting, the more damage Star-Lord inflicts on enemies.
- Guardian Cooldown – Slide. This multiplier affects the cooldown of each Guardian’s abilities. Increasing this value will give more weight to your decisions and require more planning on your part.
- Huddle Auto-Win – On off. If this setting is enabled, you will not be presented with a wheel of choice during Huddle sequences, and the correct answer will automatically be selected.
- Cost of elemental shots – Slide. This multiplier affects the cost of elemental ammo for an elemental shot. Increasing this value will make your elemental shots more valuable and require more planning on your part.
- Damage received – Very low to very high. The higher this setting, the more damage Star-Lord and Guardians take from enemies.
- Shield Regeneration – Very low to very high. This setting determines how long after taking damage, Star-Lord’s shield will begin to regenerate, as well as the regeneration rate and extent of damage taken, while the shield is depleted.
- Death event timer – Easy to Hardcore. The length of time an ally is in danger before being overwhelmed.
- Vulnerability timer – Slide. The length of time an enemy retains vulnerabilities applied by abilities.
- Death gate – Very easy to very difficult. The number of times a player must be hit before dying after reaching 0 HP, as well as how long a player is in Danger before recovering.
- Outline of objects – On off. If this setting is disabled, the white outline around objects that Guardians can interact with is disabled. More observation will be necessary, and regular use of your visor to identify opportunities for interactions.
- Compass system – On off. If this setting is disabled, the compass system normally displayed in the visor will be disabled. Fewer directions for your next destination will require more exploration.
- Index system – Instant to None. The Hints system provides advice when it detects that you have been stuck on a step for too long. The lower the setting, the faster the advice will be delivered. The system can also be completely shut down.
Target lock options
- Disable target lock – On off
- Target lockout timeout – Slide
- Aiming Lock Break Stick Deadzone – Slide
- Activate lock target switching – On off
- Basic locking situation – Always forever
- Initial target lock range – Slide
- Automatic target lock range – On off
- Automatic locking on the next target – On off
Target change options
- Initial target switching delay – Slide
- Target switching repeat time – Slide
- Target change stick dead zone – Slide
- Quick events to automatically win – On off
- Goal log display timer – Slide
- Exploration point – On off
- Transparency of exploration points – Slide
Square Enix promises that they also plan to add “some additional features” after Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy launched on October 26.